Friday, May 16, 2008

Hospital Visit








I know it's been a while. I was off to such a good start with the blogging but things have been crazy lately. Olivia spent most of last week in the hospital again with the same type of eye infection she had back in January. She's home now and we're finally getting back into our routine. The good news is that while we were in the hospital the doctors were able to do a lot of tests to determine exactly is causing these repeat infections. It turns out that Olivia's sinuses aren't developing properly, this is causing a sinus infection which can cause other infections, in her case she gets an eye infection. Now that they've identified the problem they are going to do sinus surgery in a couple of weeks. Olivia was a trooper and actually had a great time in the hospital, who knew it could be so much fun. There was a special room that only Olivia could go into (the locker where patients store their personal belongings) and the crib had magic walls (transparent guards to keep kids from climbing out). She had fun but we're so glad to be back home!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you guys!!! I'm glad to hear that Olivia had fun at the hospital, it can be a scary place. I miss ya'll, hope to see you soon. Lots of hugs and kisses love Aunt Amy