- Re-arranged the living room furniture again
- Took everything out of the kitchen cabinets and then put it back in the cabinets but this time it's much more organized
- Washed 5 loads of laundry (we actually did have this much laundry, I didn't just wash clothes that were already clean, that really would be crazy and laundry isn't my favorite chore)
- Took all the books off the bookshelves so that I could make sure the shelves were really clean before replacing all the books
- Took everything out of the linen closet in the master bathroom, refolded and reorganized, and replaced it
I think I even inspired Mike to do a little nesting himself. He went through all of his army gear that had been stored in the garage and moved it to the closet in the guest bedroom. Now both cars fit in the garage!
1 comment:
Nesting nesting nesting. Not too much longer to go. Are you getting nervous?
Post a Comment