Olivia's first two days at school went wonderfully. I think that the teacher wasn't really prepared for Olivia but they have already started the process of getting more aides into her classroom. Olivia even napped at school and she's starting to follow some of the classroom routine a little bit. I am confident that school will be a great experience for Olivia. It is amazing how much I can accomplish with just one child in tow. I know people that complain about not being able to get anything done with a toddler but Peter and I are having a blast and we've accomplished more over the last 2 days that I would normally be able to accomplish in 2 weeks!
Mike and I had to spend several hours at Care Team training last night. Care Teams help care and support the spouse or family of a service member when they are killed, captured or injured. We're glad we went to the training but it was not a plesant evening out. I just cannot get over how ironic it was that we spent the evening learning how to care for widows when they learn their husbands are killed in combat while the President addressed the nation to declare the end of combat operations in Iraq.
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment