Monday, March 21, 2011

Hi

Olivia has started to say "hi" or "hey" with some regularity. I would say that she does this 2/5 times. Don't you love that, 2/5 times, it's from one of the many developmental tests that we fill out when Olivia has an appointment with the geneticist or the team at UNC. I was trying to catch it on video but I had pushed the wrong button on the camera and ended up taking a still picture instead.



I'm on a mini-mission to capture Olivia on video more often. It's been a frustrating process for both of us as she never wants to perform when I pull out the camera! We have a few videos of her talking. Here's one of her when she's about 18 months old using her sign language to ask for more jello. Makes me smile. I really wish things were still as simple as a mild speech delay!

1 comment:

Elena said...

I love that you are trying to get her on video more. Maybe try setting your camera up on a tripod, and getting a remote for it. Then it will be a more natural enviroment.