Olivia and I at the National World War II Museum. Olivia loves the way you can switch the camera view on my phone and she loves to look at herself on the screen. I love that it makes for some adorable pictures of her!
Can you believer how big this handsome boy is?
Olivia was mesmerized by the interactive map on the floor depicting the south pacific front. I can't believe she stood still for such a long time!
Seriously how cute is he!
They were both mesmerized by the display of US Naval fleet.
Typical of most attempts of a family photo...
We can't even get 3 of us, let alone all 4 of us to look at the camera.
Peter got a special toy at the gift shop. He's slept with it nightly. It's hard not to spoil him when something so simple makes him so happy!
After a low-key afternoon at home we headed downtown to watch the fireworks. I convinced Mike to take us to a parking garage downtown along the Mississippi River so we could enjoy the show.
The parking lot was almost deserted and the kids had plenty of room to burn off some energy.
Sparklers in a parking garage may be a fire hazard, I'll have to check on that....
We had a great view!
What a show!
It was well worth the $4 we paid to park in the garage for an hour. We were safe and comfortable and we avoided the crowd!
1 comment:
What a fun place to watch the fireworks! And your kids are so cute, Laurie. I can never get a good "all together" picture...maybe when they're much older. HA...by then, they'll say "oh mama..." :o)
Post a Comment