Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday on the Mend

Olivia's had a cold over the weekend so we laid pretty low. Despite daily power naps with Mommy she had such a nasty cough that she wasn't able to sleep well and didn't get much sleep. Olivia woke up giggling VERY early Monday morning but then this happened on the way to school...at least she arrived at school well rested. Glad she's on the mend!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been sick here all week. Feeling better now. I get a cold from Alan and then say I hope you didn't feel this bad. I hate not knowing how bad he feels. I can only treat visible symptoms runny nose, cough, fever. A sore throat, how would I know and there is no way he is getting a throat lozenge but I could use a spray if I knew it hurt him.