Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A new favorite food

Olivia has discovered a new favorite food.....asparagus. I know I was a little surprised too but she loves the stuff. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed that Olivia doesn't seem to want/need me to cut all of her food up into little bite size pieces, instead she loves being able to take a bite of something then put it back onto her plate. Last night we had asparagus for dinner and I carefully cut several up into little bite sized pieces for her plate. She took one look at them and then reached over to my plate to get a whole asparagus. She refused to eat the ones I had cut up for her but loved eating them whole. I tried to get a couple of pictures of her eating the asparagus for my mom who loves asparagus as much as I do but she was eating them so quickly it was hard to get a good picture. I finally decided that I would video tape her eating the asparagus but then of course she didn't want to cooperate.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love asparagus too! my freshman roommate used to make fun of me for eating it because it makes your pee smell funny.