Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Week Recap

Olivia did so well during her first week of school. I tried so hard not to have high expectations about school but I know it is going to be such a great experience for her. She gets so excited when I tell her that it is time to get ready to go to school. She runs to her classroom each morning. Olivia waves goodbye to her teachers each afternoon. Olivia's teacher was so excited to tell me that Olivia said "Mama" on Friday afternoon, we both cried over that. It's been months since I've heard Olivia say "mama". I actually picked Olivia up early from school Thursday afternoon because she had a fever. I think that she just got a little over tired because she had been having a great day, she had PT and Speech at school, she ate a good breakfast and lunch and then really played during recess but then she started running a low fever. Her temp only got up to 99*, we came her home and she took a 4 hour nap then woke up ready and rearing to go. Since she had left with a fever though she had to be fever free for 24 hours so that meant no school for Olivia on Friday.

In the meantime Peter and I are having a blast. He's growing up so fast! I am loving the time I get to spend with my little guy. I took Peter with me to run some errands the other day and he was just looking so adorable that I had to take a few pictures.



He knows that he's looking adorable!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am so happy to hear Olivia is in school and had a good 1st week. She looked absolutely adorable on her first day of school! And Peter is getting to be such a little man...looking alot like his handsome Dad! Wishing you all every good blessing in the year ahead!
Kathy Joseph

Ashley said...

I now have 4 pairs of those target converse shoes!!! STINKIN' CUTE!