
Caught you! Lately Peter has decided that if he closes his eyes then no one else can see him so he thinks he's hiding instead of getting caught with his hands in the dip.

I borrowed the most amazing cake pan from a neighboor. They sell it at Williams Sonoma in case you're interested (and this cake was such a success we might have to buy one of our own). After the disaster that was Olivia's birthday cake I think I've redeemed myself.

Peter LOVED it!

He didn't want to eat it, he wanted to drive it around the table.

But then he saw how much his sister was enjoying it and he decided to give it a go. Love those big beautiful brown eyes!

Forget the forks, and the hands, just go for it!

Peter received this amazing train from his friend J, it spells his name! He loved it and as soon as they left Peter ran back over to the table to play with it some more.

All evening he kept going back to play with his train and then he insisted on telling it goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment