
It's no secret that I'd love an iphone! Mike gave me his itouch several months ago and I LOVE it. I use it constantly. Really, I do. It drives Mike crazy. He completely regrets ever letting it out of his hands. Peter and Olivia both enjoy some of the kid friendly apps. I have a couple of cartoon episodes on the itouch that the kids watch when we're stuck in waiting rooms. Peter even knows how to play simple games on the itouch and he loves playing with it during Olivia's therapy appointments. But I digress...
Today I learned that there's a Confession app. I'm not kidding, it's approved by the Roman Catholic church. Here's a link to an article about it: Holy App!
At first I thought it was completely rediculous but then the more I think about it the more it seams acceptable. Is my initial shock just wearing off? I know that I can never remember the 'Act of Contrition', how is reading it off an ipod any different than reading it out of the prayer book. Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment