Have I mentioned how much I love our dentist here? I especially appreciate their evening and Saturday hours! Mike and I took the kids for their 6 month check ups a couple weekends ago. Olivia was up first and she was such a champ! Olivia has a "happy, healthy mouth" according to the dentist. I'm relieved we were able to get through the entire exam--brushing, flossing, cleaning, polishing, and fluoride treatment without any biting! As Olivia gets older it is likely that she'll have to be sedated for dental work so I am thrilled that we're able to get through cleanings without issues at this point.

Peter was AWESOME! The hygienist and the dentist both said that Peter was the most well behaved 2 year old patient they'd ever had. Proud Mama! I'm sure it helped that Peter got to choose a cartoon episode (The Backyardigans), he got to wear earphones, and he got to pick out a cool pair of shades.
No comments:
Post a Comment