One of the pros of moving every 2-4 years is that you get to do some serious purging! Throughout this process I've discovered my husband is a hoarder. The man still wears the same size shirt he did in High School and we had lengthy discussions over the weekend about how many Structure shirts he still needed. At one point we had a full scale debate--pros, cons, rebuttals--about how many fleece pull-overs a person actually NEEDS. After lengthy discussion Mike was able to narrow it down from 5 to 4. I donated 6 huge trash bags of clothes, shoes, and bags. But who's counting :)
Everything we own is divided into 3 categories....(1)bring in the U-haul, (2)get packed by the movers and delivered to us in New Orleans, (3)get packed by the movers and put into storage indefinitely. This is all great in theory but the reality is that our house is full of giant piles of junk.
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
1 comment:
I too am married to a hoarder, who won't purge until we get paid for the crap we have! hahaha
Post a Comment