Full disclosure here, the mornings are rough! There is chaos. I sound like a broken record. I have to wake up at 5:30am and I don't have to be at work until 8:30! I drop Peter off at 8:00 and Olivia at 8:15. We only live about 15 minutes from school/work so that means that the other 2 HOURS are spent trying to get everyone dressed, fed, and loaded in the car. If I don't get everything together the night before and pack Olivia's lunch then we're in big trouble. Olivia also has become extremely partial to the bible songs CD and she shrieks at the top of her lungs until I turn it on and then proceeds to giggle all the way to school. We don't ease into the day around here. We jump on and hold on tight for dear life!
On the other hand the Lunchbreak is bliss! I'd forgotten what it's like to have a block of time completely to myself! I've run errands, had a lunch date with my hubby, enjoyed lunch with coworkers, gone shoe shopping. I love my lunchbreak! Oh and in case you were wondering, when I was a stay-at-home mom naptime was nothing like a lunchbreak! Naptime was the only time I could accommplish anything at home so that was when I made phonecalls, mopped floors, took a shower, did laundry, etc. etc. etc. So bring on the lunchbreak!
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
1 comment:
Oh I miss my lunchbreaks!! I do I do I do! So glad you have your's and are thoroughly enjoying them!!
Post a Comment