Sunday, October 30, 2011

We Were There...

We were there when
  • the Saints broke their record of the most points ever scored in a single game
  • the Saints won by the biggest margin in franchise history
  • Faith Hill was sitting at the game in a private box several floors below us
  • the very first game ever was played in the newly branded Mercedes Benz Superdome



I'm a full week behind in this post (and the Saints didn't do so well tonight) but last week Mike and I used my friend's season tickets and their awesome parking pass and went to the Saints game. We had a blast! And Wow things have changed since the Saints won the Superbowl in 2009. Mike had season tickets when he was in college and we went to a few games then but this was a completely different experience! We forgot the camera but I did accidentally take this picture while I was trying to balance texting, cheering, drinking my beer, and spilling my popcorn.
Who Dat!

No comments: