We ran out of checks. Really who even uses checks anymore, we were still using checks printed with our address 3 moves ago. Anyway, we ran out, and I may or may not have just ordered the
Texas Traditions checks just to drive my dear husband from Louisiana a little bonkers. Some may say it's wrong to do something that you know will deliberately irritate your husband, but I just can't seem to stop smiling about it. I'm not saying I would ever do such a thing, after all it really is all about charity and a portion of the purchase price from our check order will be donated to the Alamo Fund for preservation of the Alamo. That's all that really matters, right. It's not like I paid the extra $1.50 to have the slogan "God Bless Texas" added (and yes, that was an option so it could be worse).



No comments:
Post a Comment