~ Albert Einstein
I have definitely had a hard time finding balance now that I've gone back to work. I love my job, I love that it's challenging and rewarding. I love knowing that the kids are in great hands all day long weather they're at school or with the nanny. I love that Mike and I share more of the daily parenting responsibilities. But finding balance is always tough. I really appreciated the transition to daylight savings time as it gives us a few hours of daylight to enjoy with the kids.
I do miss my girlfriends! Someday I hope I'll have time to call you back!
1 comment:
I go through days when I really wish I was back at work but then I know I'd still struggle with this thing you call balance. Mamas never have it easy! But I do love this bike that your kids are riding...how awesome is that!!
Post a Comment