Monday, July 21, 2008

The big T-W-O

I can't believe that Olivia is already two years old! We were in Hawaii on her actual birthday so we celebrated this past weekend. We had some friends over for birthday cake on Saturday then we took Olivia to Charlie's Safari to play on their giant inflatables on Sunday.

This weekend we also converted Olivia's crib into a toddler bed and so far she's doing great! I was really hesitant to move her out of her crib but Olivia seems very proud of her big girl bed. She climbs into her bed but so far I don't think that she's discovered that she can climb out all by herself too. We'll see how long that lasts.





1 comment:

Elena said...

That is very exciting that she is now in a big girl bed. And I don't see her not climbing out lasting very long. It didn't with Kyle.

Looks like you had a great time. I can't believe that our little babies are now two. It seems like just yesterday that we had them.
Happy Belated Birthday Olivia.