Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gamma Phi Beta Convention Photos

I've put together a few convention photos. Some of these might not make sense (why are there hundreds of women walking around with hot pink hats with carnations?) but I guess I can just say it's a sorority thing. John McCain was staying in our hotel for a few days and he did stop by briefly for a photo op. He seamed nice enough but he does look a little frightened in the picture, what normal man wouldn't be a little frightened to see 800 sorority "girls" running at him with cameras. One of the highlights was a concert by Elizabeth Pitcairn current owner of the Red Violin and a Gamma Phi Beta. Apparently Elizabeth and the Red Violin both lived in the Gamma Phi Beta house at the University of Southern California. The violin travels with it's own private guard!
















No comments: