Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mexico

So while I've been busy all week trying to get ready for vacation and recouperate from Gamma Phi Beta Convention, Mike has gotten a head start on vacation. Mike had initally planned to spend a week in Cabo with dad and brothers but for one reason or another their plans fell through. We had already made the reservation so Mike decided it would be a good opportunity for a mini-Phi Psi Reunion. Even though I'm slightly bitter he's off in beautiful Cabo while I'm stuck here in rainy Washington I really am very happy that he is getting a change to hang out with some of his friends. We've moved so much over the last couple of years I know it's been hard for him to keep in touch with them as much as he would have liked to. So here's to Mike and the guys, I hope they're having a great time (and that they remember to use sunscreen)!








No comments: