everything changes! One of the most challenging things about being married to someone in the military is that the only thing that ever stays the same is that nothing ever stays the same. Change is the only constant.
In my current state of nesting/uberorganizing I really wish that I could control every aspect of everything going on in our lives. Today was just another reminder that I am absolutely not the one in control and I should just let go and let God. Why is this lesson so hard for me to remember!
I know I'm being way overdramatic here, Mike just found out he's staying with his current unit a bit longer than expected. He had been thinking he'd move to a different unit around the end of the year, now he found out it's more like the end of next year. In the grand scheme of things this really isn't a big deal (at least he's home) but when you'd been looking forward to something and it doesn't happen it's always a little disapointing. Now that I've complained about it I can get over it!
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment