When I was pregnant with Olivia I remember being tired towards the end of my pregnancy. In some ways I was secretly happy that Mike was busy in Iraq and all I had to do when I got home from work was lay on the couch and fall asleep for a couple hours, then go up to bed and go back to sleep. I could have peanut butter and crackers for dinner and no one cared.
I thought that I was tired at the beginning of this pregnancy and there were times that I was exhausted but now I only have a few weeks to go......26 days to be exact my exhaustion has reached a new level. Last night after I got home from work, I played with Olivia for a bit and cooked dinner and unpacked my purchases from a lunch shopping trip to babies 'r us. After dinner I was done, I sat down on the couch and I was so exhausted I could barely move. Mike had to force me to go upstairs and lay down and I was too tired to even argue with him. The weird part is that while my body is exhausted I just can't sleep. I can't get comfortable, I have to go to the bathroom constantly and no matter what I do I just keep thinking of these lists of things that need to be done before Baby Leiva arrives or before Mike's parents arrive, or before Christmas, etc. I really wish I could just crawl under my desk and take a nap, I wonder if anyone would notice?
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
1 comment:
you should totally try it. I can't believe that it is so close.
Post a Comment