Sunday, February 22, 2009

Calphalon...made to last!


I'm loosing it, in the midst of yesterday's nap time poop incident I left the pot of soup we had for lunch on the stove. When I took Olivia upstairs to put her down for her nap I left the soup on low so that it would be warm when I sat down to have some after putting Olivia down. Yesterday after the poop incident and the massive clean up we went outside and then I got caught up in making dinner, bathtime,etc. When we went downstairs for breakfast this morning I saw the pot of soup on the stove, still on low! I can't believe I was so irresponsible! We have a gas stove so I could have burnt the house down! However, I am very impressed with the Calphalon pot. The soup was burnt to a crisp in the bottom of the pot but after soaking in some hot water for a few minutes it was good as new! Good thing we got all that fancy cookware as a wedding gift!

No comments: