Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love this man!

So Mike left this morning. I heard him quietly close the front door around 6 am and I just wanted to sleep until it's time for him to come home.

When I did finally drag myself out of bed I found the cutest surprise in Peter's bassinet, a stuffed valentines puppy dog. In Olivia's room she also had a valentines puppy dog and I got a cute picture frame. It absolutely made my morning!


I took some really cute pictures of Olivia and Peter with their early valentines presents but I can't find the cord to download the pictures from the camera so they'll have to wait till later. Instead here's our engagement picture, it was only 7 years ago but we look really young!

2 comments:

Elena said...

How sweet! Too bad we will all be alone this Valentines day.

Anonymous said...

ONLY 7 years ago?!?! i can't believe it's been that long, feels like yesterday to me!