Monday, June 1, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Everywhere

A new friend of mine takes amazing pictures. She majored in photography and is just starting her own photography business (let me know if you want her contact info, I'm happy to put you in touch with her). I have paid hundreds of dollars for photographs of Olivia over the last three years and I don't like a single one of them half as much as any of the pictures that she's taken in the last couple of days. A few weeks ago she took pictures of Peter and yesterday she took some family pictures of all four of us. I can't wait to see the ones of all of us but in the mean time here are just a few of my favorites of Peter. Of course I think he's the most adorable little boy in the world!







3 comments:

Tina Cordova said...

Wow! Laurie you have a beautiful little boy! These pictures are amazing.

Penny said...

These are such beautiful pictures Laurie!

Ashley said...

awww, thanks Laurie! I'll take free advertising any day! :-D I'm so happy you love them!