Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fabulous Fall

We are all about Fall around here lately. I had a really hard time letting go of summer but I am thrilled that fall is here! I've pulled out the decorations and the kids and I had fun decorating together after school. Olivia was trying to eat spider webbing and Peter was chucking fake pumpkins all over the yard.



Peter is talking up a storm lately and has added several more seasonally appropriate words to his vocabulary including: "spider", "pumpkin", "feeves" (pronounced by the rest of us as "leaves")and "gobble gobble". I enjoyed my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season and Peter loves the Starbucks Pumpkin bread.



I've pulled out all my fall Bath and Body Works candles. Their fall scents are definately my favorite! I love them all! I've cleaned out the kids closets and replaced the short sleeved PJ's with the ever adorable footie PJ's.

 
Posted by Picasa


And last but not least we've embraced football! We all are enjoying watching football. Peter and Olivia get into it by chasing each other around and tackling each other. This is the perfect fall football song. I happened to finally see the video the other day and I loved it so much that I had to share!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wavey has a 2 piece pj set in the Hippo pattern from Carters. :)

Brandy said...

You are such an amazing mom! I don't know how you do it. I have a mixture of summer and winter clothes everyone in there rooms spilling over the dresser. I wish I was as organized as you are lady!