I am so not ready for summer to end, I feel like there are a million things I wanted to do this summer. The weather is still on my side, we're still enjoying triple digit temps but the calendar is a different story. I cannot believe it's August already! I have found the perfect solution to my end-of-summer blues. A couple of weeks ago Mike and I were walking through downtown Fayetteville and we popped into one of my favorite little stores here. It's a good old fashioned gift shop with tons of breakable stuff so I rarely go in. Imagine my delight when I saw the beautiful display of Lilly Pulitzer agendas.

It's an August 2011 to December 2012 agenda so it really is a great investment (of that's what I told Mike to convince him I had to have said agenda). And the shop offers a military discount and my military guy is a sucker for that 10% discount.

I have acutally been counting down to August 1st for the last 11 days just so I could use my new agenda!
No comments:
Post a Comment