A very special person in my life is my Grandmother. I love her dearly and words cannot even begin to express how special my relationship is with her. My Grandmother recently celebrated a birthday. Last year we were able do spend her birthday with her and almost all of my extended family at her 90th birthday celebration. This year we weren't able to squeeze a trip in but thanks to another very special person in my life (my cousin Katy) and her blog I almost feel like I was there. I'm so excited that we're going to be moving closer to family and I will be able to see my Grandmother more often.
To see a few pictures from the birthday celebration click on over to my cousin's blog: Me & The Boys
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
1 comment:
you are so sweet. we missed you at the celebration but can't wait for you to be closer to Texas. Love you loads.
Post a Comment