Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the old

and in with the brand new iphone! Almost 2 years ago we decided that we were done paying tons of money each month on a cell phone plan. On average our cell phone bill went from almost $1,500 a year on cell phones to about $240 a year. I was a stay-at-home mom and we had terrible cell service in our neighborhood. Mike used his personal cell very little (he had his work cell phone that he used often). It worked for us but I'm so glad it is over! I encouraged Mike to get a new phone when we moved here a few months ago and I knew that I would get a cell phone for my new job.




I never anticipated that I would get a brand, spankin' new iphone! It was well worth the wait! I'm in love!



My new phone comes with a new number. If you need my new number leave a comment on the blog with your email address and I'll email it to you (I won't publish the comments so your personal info won't be shared).

No comments: