Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Greatest Gift

I truly believe that the greatest gift that Mike and I could have possibly given Olivia this Christmas is her brother. Mike and I were prepared for how much we would love and adore the newest member of our family but we were not at all prepared to see how much Olivia would absolutely adore her little brother. She gets so excited when we let her hold him that she starts trembling. The smile on her face is absolutely priceless. I feel so blessed that she seems to have made the transition from being the only child to the older child so easily! I am sure that later on there will be plenty of occasions and situations in which she is not so happy to have a little brother and I can't wait to show her this picture, maybe it will remind her how much she loves her brother after all....







No comments: