Friday, December 12, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

So those of you who know me well know that I am completely obsessed with reality tv shows. I'm not at all selective, in fact, the trashier the better. Give me a reality show and I'm happy!

Since Mike has been in the field I've discovered my newest favorite guilty pleasure--reality tv online! Peter is a pretty good sleeper and at this point he is usually waking up once a night for me to nurse him. I feel slightly guilty that I'm not using this time to bond with my adorable son but really, how much bonding goes on at 4 am when I'm half asleep. Instead I've taken to bringing the laptop to bed and when Peter wakes up for his feeding I log on and catch up on my reality tv. So far this week I've watched the entire season of MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge "The Island". I don't know what I'm going to do when Mike gets back from the field, something tells me that he won't enjoy being woken up in the middle of the night by the drama of reality tv, but then there are always headphones :)....

No comments: