Just time for a quick update tonight. We are slowely adjusting to life in the real world. Discharge day was by far the most hectic and stressful day we've had during the entire process. We had some major insurance glitches that have since been sorted out but it was really tense for most of discharge day. Our first day in clinic was an absolute breeze and I hope that the rest of our days in clinic can go as smoothly. I'll fill in the details later but for now we're "home" in our apartment here and getting settled in. I've taken tons of pictures and will work on posting some of those soon.
1 comment:
Bless you all for your endurance to withstand the past 42 + days!!!!! We have watched from afar and walked beside you but did not have to take the same steps that you have! Happy days are ahead and we can't wait to hear your joyfull news of new wonderful adventures and experiences. Many days I have wanted to pick up a phone and just tell you that I'm with you and your family, but did not have a number. Dumbing me could have called Duke (just dawned on me!!). Celebrate today and the many days ahead. Know that many are with you on this journey, spoken and quiet.
Helen
Post a Comment