Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF

This week we had home visits from the occupational therapist, speech therapist, and physical therapist. We had a long drive to and from Durham for clinic that included a stressful car accident. We ran out of coffee on Tuesday. On Thursday Peter broke the handle off of the toilet in the kids bathroom. I spent 45 minutes trying to fix it and finally succeeded only to realize that I put it back together backwards so to flush you had to lift up. No matter because Peter broke it off again on Friday morning. Peter also managed to turn on the water in the tub in our bathroom and then plunge my hair straightner into the tub full of water. Thank God that it wasn't plugged in. He then took the same beloved hair straightner and beat a wall outlet with it until the wall outlet cracked and broke off. Peter finished off the day by pealing a raw onion then taking about three bites out of it like it was an apple. I'm not sure where he got this idea since I've never given him a whole apple. Then he proceeded to spread said raw onion all over the kitchen walls. TGIF!!!

No comments: