Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday night I suprised Mike with a date night. We were going to see a movie but nothing looked good so we went to dinner instead. Two cocktails later I'm completely giggly.

Saturday we headed to the outside outlet mall for a very successful shopping trip for the kids. It was a little crowded though so we cut our trip short and went by Za_by's (missing that letter between "W" and "Y" again). I first discovered Za_by's in South Carolina and it's so yummy! Just like Raising Cane's for you Louisiana people and the salads at Za_by's are fabulous!

Sunday was a long lazy day in our house. It rained all afternoon and Mike had to leave for most of the day to take care of some work stuff. I embarked on a mini-spring cleaning mission and rented a carpet cleaner but then discovered that it make the carpets too wet for Olivia so I only cleaned one room. On a whim I decided I needed to order "New Moon" on demand and I've watched it at least twice since. I did find an old digital camera that still works so I'll finally be posting some picturse soon!

No comments: