Today we headed over to the Children's Hospital at the University of North Carolina so that Olivia could be evaluated by the Neurological Function in Rare Disorders folks. The day went smoothly but I'm too tired and drained tonight to share much about our day. I'll share some more about what we learned a little later on but for now I can say that I think Sanfilippo syndrome sucks. I think all lysosomal disorders suck. I think regression and degeneration in general suck.
But just to make sure we end on a positive note I will share that prior to our trip I researched restaurants in the Durham area that had kids nights or kids eat free specials. So far we've enjoyed free dinners at Red Robin, a local Mexican restaurant (where we also enjoyed $2 margaritas), and a local brewery. The kids are loving the free balloons that are accompanying the kids nights and the experience of eating out, a rare treat for us!
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment