Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lunch Date

To say that I am enjoying our respite care is an enormous understatement. We are so blessed to have found such a wonderful respite care provider. I am loving the extra time that I get to spend with Peter. I am able to relax and enjoy a few hours away knowing that Olivia is in good hands. She is happy, and entertained, and well cared for. As a result I am more patient, more laid back, I'm a better mom because I'm able to get a bit of a break. Peter and I run errands together, he gets to drive the fancy car grocery cart at the supermarket. We get to ride in the car with the windows down. We go to the library together.

Last week we met Mike for a special lunch date as he was getting out of the field. It was such a treat to have lunch with my two special guys! We went to a Wing place near our house. It's an absolute dive but they do have great wings. Peter even enjoyed his first chicken wing.

No comments: