This morning started out beautifully. It was a gorgeous day here in NC, high of 88*. As soon as I dropped Olivia off at school I loaded Peter into the stroller and we headed off on our morning walk. Peter is really into greeting random objects lately. I think it's adorable. Over the tunes on my ipod I could hear Peter happily greeting birds, airplanes, cars, trees....."Hi Bird" "Hi Jeep".....I'm sure you get the picture. We started to pass a lot where they are building a new house. The construction workers were all sitting around. Peter looks over, starts waving to them and then proceeds to shout "HI MANNY" (as in Handy Manny). I have no idea if they understood what he was saying but they waved back. Peter was so impressed and excited with their response that he followed his greeting up with an inquiry "WHERE TOOLS?"
Clearly Peter is watching too much TV, we might have to cut back on that.....
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
1 comment:
That is so adorable!
Post a Comment