Olivia woke up bright and early this morning at 7:10 am. I brought her into bed with me hoping that she'd settle down and sleep for a few more minutes. Yeah, right! Olivia insisted on singing the alphabet somg in its entirety followed by the "wheels on the bus" which included her smacking me in the head several times while she was doing the hand motions. I tell her it's still time to go night night and she responded with "no mama, morning eat cereal." I told her we would go downstairs and eat cereal in just a minute, in response she stood up on the bed and said "no NOW". Then she climbed down from the bed, went downstairs, grabbed the box of cherrios from the pantry and climbed back into bed with me. Before I could tell her that we don't eat cereal in bed she said "share please". I am so excited that used FIVE words all at once that I totally forgive the no food in bed rule and we had a fabulous breakfast in bed together!
No comments:
Post a Comment