No, you didn't read the title wrong. We are still looking forward to Easter at the Leiva house. Since Mike is out of town we are celebrating Easter next weekend after he gets home. This has been a really trying week with a lot of ups and downs. We started off the week by getting a flat tire just hours after Mike left. The weather during the first part of the week was absolutely beautiful so we were spending lots of time outside. Olivia was argumentative and temperamental exhibiting all the signs of the "terrible twos". We worked a lot on discipline this week and listening to each other. Olivia has added a lot of words to her vocabulary this past week and she has started to sing some of her favorite songs. She spent a lot of time in "time out" this week but she has learned to sort and pick up all of her toys when I start singing the clean-up time song. We added a new member to our family, a little beta fish, Olivia named him Jack. The lights were left on in the car all night yesterday so I woke up to find the car battery completely dead. No church for us. After spending a couple of hours cleaning out the garage I found the electric battery charger but at least the garage is clean.
I am really looking forward to hitting the after-Easter sales tomorrow so that I can load up on goodies for Olivia and Peter's Easter baskets. I hope that everyone else had a good Easter!
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment