Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Peter's 9 month well baby visit

Peter had his 9 month well baby visit last week. I found a pediatrician close to where my parents live and I was able to speak with her on the phone prior to Peter's appointment. My mom and Amy took Peter to his doctor's appointment. Thankfully it all went very well, I don't think they would have been able to handle it if he had needed any shots, they were traumatized enough by the blood draw. Peter weighs 20.14 pounds and is in the 50th percentile for his weight, he's 30 inches long though which is the 90th percentile for his height. My mom and Amy weren't able to capture any actual pictures of Peter for his doctor's appointment. They did take pictures of the fish in the waiting room though as they were Peter's favorite part of the appointment.

And here's a picture I took of Peter last week while we were skyping :)

1 comment:

Wendy Leiva said...

What a big boy! He just gets cuter and cuter!