Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF!!!!

This week we....



  • Had 2 Speech therapy sessions
  • Had 1 Occupational therapy session
  • Had our first official school session
  • Learned that Olivia and Peter can crawl onto the kitchen table by themselves
  • Stayed up too late watching the Olympics
  • Finished and filled our 2009 Tax Return
  • Interviewed 2 babysitters
  • Had 2 Physical therapy sessions
  • Sold some old stuff on Craigslist
  • Ruined the netbook by dumping coffee on it
  • Went to cheer on Mike as he participated in an wrestling tournament
  • Spent 2 hours on hold with the insurance company
  • Did NOT have to drive to Duke on Wednesday
  • Cleaned the house too many times to count!
  • Had some great phone conversations with good friends that I don't talk to nearly enough

I'm so glad this week is over. We don't have big plans for the weekend but I'm ready for a break!

No comments: