This year Easter seemed very strange. We had asked the doctors at clinic last week if we could go to Mass but unfortunately the answer is still no, and especially not at Easter where it's usually more crowded. It's sad that we have so very much to celebrate this year but we're not able to do so. We did enjoy celebrating some of the more secular aspects of Easter.
Olivia and Peter decorated easter eggs. I can honestly say that I helped them each equally. Peter enjoyed our little craft activity so much that we will definitely have to do more of these sorts of things.
The easter bunny did visit our house and left plenty of eggs for the kids to find. I didn't have any expectations for how much or how little Olivia would be interested in the easter egg hunt so I was very presently surprised. Olivia did pick up a few eggs and put them in her basket. Peter also had a blast finding the eggs and putting them into her basket. We had brunch with some friends from Washington who just were transferred here to Ft. Bragg. Ft. Bragg is such a large place, we're really excited to have some other people here that we know.
I took so many egg hunt pictures that I had a really hard time deciding on my favorites so I just made a smilebox show. Enjoy.....
![]() |
| Customize a slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment