Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Temper

This little love of my life has a temper. When he gets angry it isn't pretty. He pouts, he hits, he bites, he stomps his feet, he bangs his hands and sometimes even his head against the floor. I have no idea where he learned to do this stuff, I certainly don't do any of this and Olivia doesn't behave this way. I don't know if it's a boy thing or a Peter thing. Olivia never had anything close to this sort of tantrum. We're still working out the best way to deal with these tantrums. It's hard because they happen so quickly and then they are over just as fast. One second he's devastated to hear the word "no" and then the next second he's moved on and forgotten the entire thing. This entire episode lasted less than a minute, he has 2 complete meltdowns and then recovered. I think that Peter might have a tendency to over-react a bit, I have NO IDEA where he might of gotten this ....

Look at that face, his world is clearly over!



Oh but wait, going down the slide makes everything better. That was fun.



Now I'm really mad!



Swinging makes everything better! All is right with the world again.

No comments: