Pampers Diapers (Mike has several soilders having babies next month and we usurally deliver a meal and a package of diapers after they come home from the hospital)
-$11.99 on Sale for $8.99
-$2.00 Coupon
-$1.00 Extra Care Buck
Total Price = $5.99
Aveno Hair Care Products (with Olivia's sensitive skin this is the brand the doctor has recommended she use)
-$6.49 each (I bought 4 products totaling $25.96)
-$6.00 in coupons
-$10 Aveno Mail in Rebate
-$10 Extra Care Bucks
Total Price = NEGATIVE 4 cents (I made 4 cents buying this stuff)
Ziploc Freezer Bags
-$3.29 on sale for $2.50 each when you buy 2 (I bought 4 boxes spending $10)
-$2.00 in coupons
-$5.00 in Extra Care Bucks
Total Price = $1.00 just 25 cents per box
Huggies Swim Diapers
-$8.99 on sale for $7.99
-$1.50 coupon
Total Price = $6.49
CVS Brand Gummy Candies
-$.99 per package (I bought 3 packages, 2 of them were on sale for 24 cents and 1 was sale for 49 cents)
-$1.00 off purchase of 3 coupon that I printed in the store
Total Price = NEGATIVE 3 cents (I made 3 cents buying this stuff)
Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer with SPF (I've heard great things about this product but haven't tried it because it seems so expensive for a drug store brand)
-$19.99 on sale for $9.99
-$5.00 coupon
Total Price = $4.99
Total $18.31
I was able to use a $4.00 any purchase over $20 coupon as well as extra care bucks to pay for my entire purchase today!
No comments:
Post a Comment