Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good Bye Baby Curls

Peter was long overdue for a haircut. Mike had Monday off so he was available to help wrangle the kids at the salon.
To be honest I hate his haircut. I miss the baby curls. My little baby boy is gone forever, he's been replaced by a bright and busy big boy. I will readily admit that since our trip to the salon on Monday I've cried over the loss of those precious curls, not once but several times. In fact I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it!


The before.....


Peter was excited to ride in the tractor.

He started to get a little bored, it seemed to take forever.


Sure I'm smiling in the picture but I'm not coping well. Peter is oblivious to my emotional breakdown.

Look at my expression. I wanted to scoop him up out of the chair and run.

Olivia was happy that she wasn't the one getting the trim.

He looks years older already!


1 comment:

Anna M said...

Oh my goodness!! He has such pretty hair--those curls! I cried when I had to cut Levi's hair, too. But now we buzz it about once a month. Yes, he looks grown up--but he's still my little boy. Same with Peter for you..we're going to have so many of these moments as mamas!