Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Drugstore Game, Week 5--It's a Two Part Trip

There were just so many good deals at CVS this week that I had to make 2 trips.....

Trip One



Pampers Diapers, Jumbo Box $23.99
On Sale for $19.99
Coupon for $3.00 off
Extra Care Bucks $3.00 Coupon
Final Price = $13.99

Cover Girl Make-up
Mascara $9.99, on sale for $8.00
Coupon For $2.00 off
Final Price = $6.00

Lipstick $8.99, on sale for $7.00
Coupon for $1.00 off
Final Price =$6.00

Eyeshadow $3.49
Coupon for free eyeshadow when you buy mascara
Final Price =FREE

And since I technically purchased more than $15 of Cover Girl cosmetics (even though I only spent $12) I got $5.00 in Extra Care bucks. Ultimately I spent $7 and got $20.47 worth of make up.

SoBe Beverages (I've never tried these, I hope Mike likes them)
$1.59 each, on sale for buy one get one
Coupon for 1 free SoBe Beverage so I got 2 for Free.

BioTrue Contact Solution
$2.99
Coupon for $2.00 off
$2.99 Extra Care Bucks
Final Price = I made $2.00 buying this item!

Secret Clinical Deoderant
$9.99, on sale for $7.99
Coupon for $1.00 off
$1.00 Extra Care Buck
Final Price = $5.99

I got $62.62 of stuff for only $29.98!


I made a second trip to CVS (kids in tow) to pick up these bargains.....



Pampers Diapers (this time for Peter)
$23.99, on sale for $19.99
$4.50 CVS Coupon printed in store
$2.00 Coupon
Final Price = $13.49

Olay Cleanser $7.99 on sale for $6.99
$5.00 Coupon
Final Price = $1.99

Olay Body Wash $7.49
$4.00 Coupon = $3.49

Ivory soap 4 pack $2.99
Coupon for free with puchase of Olay Body Wash
Final Price = FREE

2 Dove Chocolate Bars .19
Coupon for buy one get one
Final Price = 2 for .19

I got $42.84 of stuff for only $18.97!

2 comments:

Elena said...

it sounds like your having fun doing this.

Mama Mouse said...

Hi, I'm Brandy Guy's sister and check out your blog from time-to-time. I'm so impressed to see you doing the Drug Store Game. I keep wanting to try it, but we only have a Walgreen's here. Way to go!!