Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful for....

I find it interesting that my favorite holidays have changed as I've gotten older. As a kid Christmas and Easter were always on the top of my list. When I was in college my favorites became Mardi Gras and St. Patty's Day. Now Thanksgiving tops the list. One of my friends shared one of her new holiday traditions is to post something that she's thankful each day in November. I loved that idea and I'm absolutely stealing it! I love that something so simple completely changes my attitude. I spent all day thinking of different little things that happened throughout the day that I'm thankful for.

Throughout the month of November I'm going to try and post something that I'm thankful fo each day. So here goes.....

November 1, 2010--I am so thankful for the Tassimo Beverage System that Mike gave me for my birthday 4 years ago. I love that I'm able to enjoy one cup of coffee at a time!

November 2, 2010--I'm so thankful that Olivia and Peter both slept in until after 9 am on our day off and that they both took afternoon naps at the same time!

1 comment:

Space City H said...

hi love - i'm off the grid now. well, in terms of facebook. need some downtime not surfing. still loving your blog posts. i pray for you both everyday (and your beautiful children). i always laugh when i think back to the "early" days. i'm glad i know you both. i'm a better person for it. you are my inspiration. love to the family. heidi.