11/16/10--Thankful that Peter is cavity free and that we found a fantastic new dentist
11/17/10--Thankful for an afternoon without any extra curricular activities, therapy sessions or meetings and the time that I got to spend playing with the kids instead!
11/18/10--Thankful for olivia's teachers! They are fantastic and they both love Olivia so much!
11/19/10--I'm so thankful it is friday! We have had one crazy week!
11/20/10--Thankful for all the birthday wishes and the birthday date night with my hubby!
11/21/10--Thankful for this lazy weekend and so glad that next week is a short work week!
11/22/10--Thankful that we were finally able to go to Peter's 2 year well baby appointment, only 2 weeks late :)
11/23/10--Thankful for the special time Peter and I got to spend today with a friend's adorable infant son. We had so much fun
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment