Thursday, June 2, 2011

The 90's are here to stay

I was looking at the blog the other day and realized that I hadn't blogged very often during the month of May but it was an especially busy month for us with my trip to New Orleans, a visit from my Mom, a trip to Dallas for a wedding, doctor appointments and IEP meetings for Olivia, school registration for Peter and a trip to Washington DC to finish up the month! Sheesh I'm tired just thinking of all we did last month.

I have so much to get caught up on but until I get around to it........

I don't know when the official start of summer is but here in North Carolina the 90's are here to stay! I know I've said this before but after living in Washington where we would go MONTHS without sunshine I will never take it for granted again. So bring on the sun we're ready for summer!













The last couple of pictures are from the birthday party that Peter and I attended. All the parents were impressed at how well all the kids played together. I was impressed at how much Peter loved the simple plastic pool. We have a much larger inflatable one that we rarely use because it's such a pain. I'm heading to wal-mart to buy the cheap plastic one ASAP!






1 comment:

Brandy said...

It is 56, cold and rainy here. Wish we had sunshine or at least enough warmth to not wear jackets or pants. Cute pics!!!!