Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Wheels

We didn't get a new car but the kids and I have some new wheels.

During Spring Break our trusty old double jogging stroller went wheels up, literally. We were about a mile from the house when one of the wheels fell off. I managed to shove the wheel back on and we had to slowly roll our way home with one wheel up on the curb and the other on the street to keep it from rolling off again. Pathetic. We bought that stroller at a community yard sale shortly after finding out that I was pregnant with Peter. It was pre-diagnosis and things were so much simpler then. Its held up well and we've definitely gotten out money's worth.

The old stroller with the crooked wheel.





I went back and forth about getting another one. Olivia likes to ride but how much longer will Peter be content to ride? I looked for another gently used model but couldn't find one that I liked so I ended up on Wal-mart.com and found this one. Strollers have gotten pretty fancy in the last 4 years! I've decided to celebrate the arrival of the new stroller by doing one of those Couch to 5 K programs so I'll let you know how that goes....

No comments: