Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where does the day go....

So I had every intention of finishing the slideshow of photos from the Rainbow of Heroes walk to post today but then I got distracted by scrubbing all three bathrooms, doing 4 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, cooking 3 meals for the kids, attending a 2 hour FRG steering committee meeting, and having a huge tickle fight with Olivia. Whoops :)

Olivia has been talking up a storm today, she told her babysitter that she wanted an "apple please" and then when I walked back in from my meeting and said "hi livey" she said "hi, hi you". I'm trying to just enjoy these words without over thinking them (how long will they stay, will she not speak at all tomorrow, did she really mean them or was she just using random words, were they meaningful to her, etc....the other sanfilippo mom's are sure to understand).

No comments: